Greenflame SLIM: neat choice
The Greenflame SLIM is a superb choice for households looking to retain most of their space, yet have a powerful renewable technology heating and DHW supply to the home.
Boasting a small footprint, the SLIM can be sited directly against the wall of a property with a product depth of only 497mm, with no need for rear access. Fully serviceable from the front and with a top flue (no 90° bend required), SLIM benefits from automatic burner cleaning, while a vacuum regulator controls combustion and there is a 50kg store. External boilers come complete with a NOVA 100mm twin-walled stainless steel flue system, a textured weatherproof casing and added frost stat protection.
- MCS accredited, 90.7%+ efficient
- 50kg integrated fuel store capacity
- Seven-step power modulation
- Easy-to-use LCD controller
- Automatic pellet feed
- Up to seven days continual burning (average: three to four days)
- Low-level pellet sensor and warning signal AVC (air velocity control)
- Generously sized ash pan
- Guarantee: one year, main parts; five years, heat exchanger
- Tested to EN 303-5