System cleaning promotes energy efficiency
As the industry gets to grips with the ErP Directive, ADEY Professional Heating Solutions highlights the crucial role system cleaning plays in maintaining and protecting boiler efficiency for the long-term.
ADEY’s award-winning approach to system maintenance best practice begins with a thorough system clean. In preparation, installers should dose the system with a premium quality cleaner formulated specifically to work with the flushing process.
Traditional power-flushing can be time-consuming, usually taking four to six hours to complete, yet ADEY’s MagnaCleanse process could be completed in as little as two hours. With two powerful magnetic filters at its heart, the process removes virtually all suspended black iron oxide sludge in just one pass, saving installers and their customers a significant amount of time, water and, crucially, money.
MagnaCleanse also causes less inconvenience to the homeowner and allows installers to complete more jobs in a day. Improving the efficiency of the common flushing process is at the heart of its design, giving installers the very best tools to do their job.
For more information visit www.adey.com
- Removes virtually ALL suspended black iron oxide in ONE pass
- System flushing could now be achieved in as little as TWO hours
- Effective system flushing results with ongoing protection
- Cleanser remains concentrated within the system throughout the process
- Cleanser remains heated within the system throughout the process