Manco makes the grade for ERP
Blink and you may have missed it, but back in September the second phase of ERP legislation kicked in for hot water cylinders, and it became illegal for manufacturers to make products with an ERP rating of ‘D’ or under.
Thankfully, Kingspan was working away hard at developing all its cylinder portfolio, which includes the Manco brand of vented copper cylinders, sold exclusively by Wolseley. We’re delighted to let you know that more than 75 products have been improved from a ‘D’ rating to meet the new standard and achieve a ‘C’ or better.
With the vast majority of the Manco range making the grade, we are able to continue to offer you an outstanding choice of sizes and capacities from 63 litres to 206 litres, and you can have complete confidence that when you buy a Manco cylinder, you’re providing your customer with an excellent-quality product that meets the latest energy efficiency requirements.
- Available in a wide range of model types, capacities and sizes
- Complies with ERP and Building Regulations Part L
- High-quality traditional copper construction
- Environmentally friendly CFC-free polyurethane foam lagging
- Two-year manufacturer’s guarantee
For more details, see www.kingspanhws.com