Honeywell unveils intelligent thermostat
Leading manufacturer of heating controls Honeywell presents the T4 modern programmable thermostat.
The T4 is packed full of intelligent features to ensure home owners get the full benefit of increased energy efficiency and comfort – all with minimal user interaction:
• Automated modulation control with TPI or OpenTherm
• Optimum stop, start and delayed-stop features ‘learn’ how the room is heated, reducing user effort and improving energy efficiency
• Screen interface offers easy and optimal heating adjustment
It’s easy to install too: simply wire, power up, test and configure – then it’s ready to hand over to the home owner. A redesigned wireless receiver box also makes the wiring process more accessible than ever before.
The T4 is compatible with any boiler and is available in wired, wired OpenTherm and wireless models, each with 7-day, 5/2 day and single-day programming.
Andy Mansfield, marketing communications manager at Honeywell, said: “For installers already familiar with our CM range, the T4 presents a natural progression – offering the same high quality, yet with more features and a streamlined installation experience.”
- Automated modulation control with TPI or OpenTherm
- Optimum stop, start and delayed stop features
- ‘Learns’ how the room is heated in order to reduce user effort and improve energy efficiency
- Screen interface offers easy and optimal heating adjustment
- Easy to install
- Compatible with any boiler
For more details, visit www.honeywelluk.com/products/programmable-thermostats