Danfoss makes underfloor heating easy to install
Danfoss is launching a ready-to-lay and easy-to-use electric underfloor heating system.
The ECmat is an ultra-thin heat mat with an earth-screened, twin-core cable that is only 3.5mm in height.
Available in a range of sizes and output, ECmat is suitable for virtually any new build or renovation installation.
Completing this innovative heating solution is the ECtemp range of thermostats, which combines Danfoss’s advanced heating control technology with an attractive, user-friendly design.
Offering maximum comfort for most floor sizes, ECmat is available in a choice of 100W, 150W and 200W systems. The ECmat range covers from 0.5m2 to 12m2 per mat.
Choosing the right product for the area to be warmed is quick and easy – simply measure up the floor and select the appropriate ECmat from the ordering table, readily available from existing Danfoss stockists.
The ECtemp thermostat, specially designed for use with ECmat, comes in three types to suit different user requirements.
The ECtemp Touch features simple and intuitive touchscreen operation, while the ECtemp Smart offers Wi-Fi connectivity. The ECtemp Next Plus provides a programmable timer thermostat.
- Danfoss ECmat is a robust, self-adhesive, all-in-one electric underfloor heating mat
- The ECtemp thermostat has been specially designed for use with ECmat
- Just one twin-core cable, plus an earth connection to the cable screen, connect the mat to the thermostat
- ECmat is available in a choice of 100W, 150W and 200W systems
- The range covers from 0.5m2 to 12m2 per mat
For more information, see http://heating.danfoss.co.uk