Geberit and Twyford wall-hung WCs form a dynamic duo
If you think that wall-hung toilets look the part but require a hard-to-swallow expense or an unnecessarily complex installation, it’s time to think again.
Twyford’s range of wall-hung toilets are widely available off the shelf from your local merchant and represent fantastic value for money.
With six models to choose from – Moda, Galerie Plan, Galerie, e100, e200 and Alcona – there’s a Twyford toilet to meet every design ambition.
Combined with Geberit’s Duofix frame system for wall-hung toilets, you have the perfect partnership. Duofix is easy to fit, strong and – thanks to its one-piece blow-moulded cistern – guaranteed not to leak.
And because of the ingenious cistern design and easy access via the flushplate, Geberit is no more challenging to service than a conventional floor-standing toilet. Plus, Geberit’s free installer training is available to ensure confidence and share best practice.
- Six Twyford wall-hung styles to choose from
- Water-efficient cistern (4 or 2.6 litre flush) with rim-free option on some WC models
- Duofix frames available in a wide range of heights, depths and functionalities
- Easily installed frame with only four fixing points and adjustable drainage bend positioning
- 25-year guarantee on Twyford ceramics
For more information, visit www.geberit.co.uk